Old Key West Fish Fillet Recipe
- Season fish with salt and pepper or everglades seasoning.
- Pan fry or grill. Keep warm.
- In a saucepan add 1/4 cup butter with garlic and saute.
- Add Old key West Bloody Mary Mix, reduce slightly and then add remaining butter.
- In separate pan heat cream on low heat. When sauce thickens add red and yellow bell peppers.
- Fold in the cream and add chopped green onions. Serve over prepared fillets.
- Option: add crawfish tailmeat, lump crabmeat or shrimp to the sauce before add the peppers.
- Serve with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables and crusty bread for a real taste treat.
- 4 6-8 oz. Fish Fillets
- 1 cup Old Key West Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/3rd cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/3rd cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/3rd cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4th cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced